I’ve got a great internship opportunity for Marketing, Commerce, Law, HR or Psychology students at PricewaterhouseCoopers. They’re one of the biggest and most prestigious companies in the world, so this really is a great opportunity.
The successful applicant will have the following roles:
- Developing marketing strategies and using a variety of channels to attract students to apply at PwC
- Attending Campus activation events, student society events and careers fairs
- Organising internal events and workshops for students and other groups
- Meeting with business leaders within the firm, including Partners, Managers and Human Capital Relationship Managers.
- Running assessment centres and moderating candidate performance
- Moving candidates through the online recruitment system, reviewing applications, video interviews and psychometric testing results
- Making offers and providing feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- Preparing development training for Graduates and Vacationers
The internship will begin early next year.
I don’t have to tell you guys how fantastic of an opportunity is so if you want more information, head here.