Make a difference in your community
Learn about non-government organisations and work on a group project that helps a community organisation.
• Ideal subject if you’re thinking about working for a non-government
• Open to second and third year students from any College
• Limit of 30 students
• Melbourne campus only
• Starts in Semester 2, 2017
• Projects may include:
– a study tour to Samoa in September 2017 in partnership
with CERES (more info at http://ceres.org.au/global/about/
– Leukaemia Foundation: Light the Night 2017
Service Learning in the Community (HUM2SLC) is an elective at La Trobe University’s Melbourne campus. You’ll learn about Australia’s non-government organisations (NGOs) and get hands-on experience working on a group project for a community organisation.
Express your interest for 2017 and ensure to enrol by no later than Friday 14
July 2017 – email email@example.com