Semester 1 is here and we have your back with the awesome #How2uni workshops on time management, understanding your assessments, writing for success, knowing your support services and health & wellbeing.
Workshops will be held online via Zoom for all students to attend for the following sessions.
- Monday 16 March, 12pm- 1pm: Get organised for semester
- Wednesday 25 March, 12pm- 1pm: Understanding assessments
- Tuesday 31 March, 2pm-3pm: Write that assignment! Reports
- Thursday 2 April, 12pm- 1pm: Write that assignment! Essays
- Thursday 9 April, 10am-12pm: Procrastination & Perfectionism
- Thursday 28 May, 11am-12pm: Exam strategies
So check out the Eventbrite page to register and for Zoom links, and you’ll know #how2uni in no time!