The end of semester is coming, and exams are almost upon us. So it’s time to start planning how to smash out those upcoming assessments! If the thought of studying alone sounds dreary and dull, then come and study with others in our Shut Up and Study sessions!
Based on the success of Shut Up and Write , Shut Up and Study sessions incorporate socialising and bursts of studying to help you stay motivated and get your work done! The goal of these sessions is to combine healthy habit formation and social motivation to support you in achieving your goals. The study sessions use the Pomodoro time management method, where short intervals of work are interspersed with breaks to socialise with other students.
This semester we have face to face and online sessions so there is something to suit everyone!
Join us face to face! (spaces limited)
- Melbourne campus (face to face): Wednesday 12 May 4.00-6.00pm /Thursday 20 May 4.00-6.00pm
- City campus (face to face): Tuesdays 11 & 18 May 12.30-2.30pm
Or join us online ! (spaces unlimited)
- Business School (zoom): Thursdays 13 & 20th May, 4.30-6.00pm
- School of Education (zoom): Thursdays 13 & 20th May, 1.00-2.30pm
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences (zoom): Wednesdays 12 & 19 May, 2.30-4pm
- Law School (zoom): Tuesdays 11 & 18 May, 3.00-4.30pm
Times are AEST.
Visit our registration page to get a ticket to join us at a session – or 2! We look forward to seeing you there for a chat and getting that study done!