The Student Excellence Academy (SEA) application period is open from 1st June – 30th July 2021, so get in quick!
You can find information on how to apply through one of our three areas (community, culture or entrepreneurship) here. On our page, you will also find a link to a self-enrolling LMS application site which provides resources and tips for creating your application documents, and a link to submit your application.
The Student Excellence Academy (SEA) is an exclusive program offered to La Trobe students across all disciplines and campuses who are outstanding in various areas.
- Belonging to a network of select students in a variety of areas across all of our campuses
- Opportunities to explore your passions and extend yourself into new areas
- Priority access to a range of opportunities and events that will set you apart
- Targeted career support, industry mentoring and work placements that will help set you apart at graduation
- Opportunities to represent the University at national and international events
- Access to an expanding Excellence Academy alumni cohort
The academy is split into five distinct learning communities (academic/research, community, culture, entrepreneurship and sport), so students who are accepted into SEA can select which of the five stream(s) they’d like to join and will receive information about specific opportunities and events through these communities.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.