PwC Industry Innovation Challenge
Spaces available, not-for-credit
We have limited spaces available for students who want to do the PwC Challenge on a not-for-credit basis.
This is a unique and valuable opportunity for you to engage with representatives from PwC and gain experience that will be recognised in Career Ready Advantage.
What’s it all about?
Partnering with PwC for Winter 2017, students work in multi-disciplinary teams to complete a project challenge designed by PWC. The Winter 2017 Challenge focuses on sustainable cities, with a focus on transport, health provision and a carbon neutral footprint. Each team is guided by a postgraduate mentor and receives the project brief and project feedback from industry representatives. You will also gain professional teamwork skills training through an exclusive partnership with Groupwork Institute of Australia.
The Challenge culminates with each team pitching their Challenge solution to PwC.
What is involved?
- Workshop: Tuesday 27 June, 10am-1pm
- Project Briefing: Friday 30 June, 2-3pm at PwC, Southbank
- Work on campus in your team on the Challenge: Monday 3 July – Thursday 6 July
- Project Presentations: Friday 7 July, 2-5pm at PwC, Southbank
Can I do it?
- You must have completed 120 credit points
- You must have downloaded the MyLaTrobe app and have completed the Career Ready Orientation module
How do I apply?
Register here by Sunday 25 June 2017