Applying for Graduate Employment and Internships:
Do you need a graduate job or internship in BUSINESS, COMMERCE, ARTS or SOCIAL SCIENCE?
Improve your chances by coming along to this half-day careers event. You’ll learn how to put together competitive job applications from Careers and Employability Advisers who will cover all aspects of the application process from sourcing opportunities through to attending interviews.
Select from one of four employer panels to meet and hear from employers about what they look for when recruiting candidates. Ask a question in the Q & A session and stay to network with the employers.
Employer Panels will cover the following disciplines:
Panel 1- Human Resources, Marketing and Event Management
Panel 2 – Social Science and Arts
Panel 3 – Business and Commerce
Panel 4 – Accounting
Date: Thursday 20 July 2017 10:00 am until Thursday 20 July 2017 02:30 pm (Add to calendar)
Contact: Careers and Employability (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Presented by: Careers and Employability
Type of Event: Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Current Student: Careers; Seminar/Workshop/Training
Who should attend?
- Students in their final year including students applying for graduate programs commencing in 2018
- Students looking to apply for vacation programs/ internships/ cadetships/ work experience
- Savvy students who want to gain an edge in the graduate employment market
- Students who have just completed their degree
- Part 1 Job Applications – Agora Cinema (10am – 12:00pm)
- Part 2 Employer Panels – HU-ED Lecture Theatre Complex (12.45pm -2.30pm)