It’s semester 2 and your School wants to hear about your experience of studying in your degree at the upcoming Student Feedback Forums!
The Student Feedback Forums are designed to provide a useful channel of communication between Undergraduate/Postgraduate Students and their Schools.
At your Student Feedback Forum, you will have an opportunity to give feedback on your educational experience and issues that are important to you. You will also hear from your Head of School and other members of the School’s leadership team about the future directions of your School.
Working together, your feedback will help to inform proposed actions to improve the student experience.
If you’re at the Bundoora campus, check out the times for the following Student Feedback Forums:
- La Trobe Law School: Wednesday 28 August, 12pm -1pm, MB 241
- School of Education: Wednesday 28 August, 2pm -3pm, Library Seminar Room 1.34 (including Educational Studies, Teaching, Applied Linguistics, TESOL, etc)
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences: Tuesday 3 September, 12pm – 1pm, ED1-220 (including Arts, Creative Arts, International Relations, Media & Communication, Journalism, Archaeology, International Development, Legal Studies, Strategic Communication, Social Sciences, etc.)
- La Trobe Business School: Wednesday 4 September, 12pm-1pm, DW 403B (including Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Information Systems Management, Marketing, etc.)
At the Bendigo campus, the Law School and Business School will be holding Feedback Forums at the following times:
- La Trobe Law School: Wednesday 4 September, 12pm-1pm, BUS 232
- La Trobe Business School: TBA
You can register for the above sessions through Eventbrite. Students registering and attending a Feedback Forum will go into a draw to win 2x movie tickets!
If you have feedback but can’t attend, please email email@example.com and provide your feedback and it will be presented to the forum on your behalf.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.